Watch out where you park your mat in Cambridge, Mass. The city’s latest round of traffic tickets come with suggested yoga poses printed on them.
* Massage lovers, relax a little bit deeper. New research shows that it’s not all in your head – it’s mostly in your body.
* Store-bought bread is packed with preservatives. Try this NY Times recipe for whole wheat quinoa bread.
* It’s no secret that happiness takes work. Now researchers are taking a deeper look at why.
* Are you sick of being in the dark about which foods will make you…sick? The new documentary Chow Down sheds light on food industry corruption.
* Sports bras with brains: New workout clothing technology helps us to stop sweating the small stuff and improves our performance.
* Like daughter, like father? Taking a cute from Chelsea, Bill Clinton decided to stop eating meat – and says he’s back to his high school weight.